Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Holiday Outfit #1 and our anniversary

The first full day we were in Benidorm was our 8th wedding anniversary. We got married when I was 21 and Lee was almost 23 - such babies! We've been together for 13 years - since I was the tender age of 16. I keep telling him I'm not even that sure I like him yet ;)

Anyway, even though we were all-inclusive in the hotel we went out for our anniversary, and this is what I wore.


Pretty floral dress - Simply Be (bought in the sale recently)
Leggings - eBay
Shoes - Matalan last year


Here I am in the restaurant, I often sit tilted and don't realise it! I have a problem with my right hip and I think it affects my spine. 


Here's Lee, actually smiling for once. He's wearing a Toy Dolls t-shirt.


I liked this little bucket of peanuts and had a lot of fun cracking the nuts out of their shells!

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty! Love the dress.

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete