Sunday, November 10, 2013

What I Wore 9th November

Lee (my partner), Sam (my BFF) and I went to see the Toy Dolls in Nottingham. Known for their cover of Nellie the Elephant, they're a really fun punk band who play comedy songs but with such finesse. They're one of Lee's favourite bands but they don't tour very often so we haven't seen them since September 2007. They managed to miss out Yorkshire though so we had to go to Nottingham. Anyway, it was a brilliant gig! This is what I wearing.


Dress - everything5pounds.com (it has a small stripe in it. Leah had a problem with this dress because it cut across her boobs; I have the same issue, but for £5 it's wearable).
Cardigan - Evans in the sale over the summer
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Dr Martens

Sorry for the bouncer on the edge!

1 comment:

  1. Loving that cardi and your boots! I need more Docs in my life.

    ReplyDelete