Saturday, June 28, 2014

What I Wore June 24th

I popped into Evans in Sheffield a couple of weeks ago and was actually quite impressed by what I saw. There was a bright feel to all the clothes on show - not just black or purple but serious bright colours. I was also impressed by the age range aimed for - my mum and I both managed to pick up quite a few things to try on. She got a pair of linen shorts and I picked up two sleeveless tank tops.

They had these for only £6 in a range of gorgeous bright colours. I wasn't overly impressed at some of the other prices (I wanted a new nightdress but no way for £15-£20) but for £6 these are a bargain. I got a mint one and this lime coloured one.

I wore this yesterday for work. The skirt is my Yours Clothing one that I wear a lot, the cardigan is from New Look, and I love how summery and bright this is!


No comments:

Post a Comment