Monday, December 8, 2014

Here's What I Would Have Spent

So this is a post about what I would spend with certain retailers if they stocked my size, and it was the brainchild of Debz over at Wannabe Princess. After all, we have money to spend but how are we to do that if retailers don't cater to us?

Now Missguided has only recently come on to my radar. They have a plus size line but it stops at a size 24 which is unlikely to fit me and frankly I don't feel like taking the chance. Sending stuff back is such a hassle! I had a look at the website though, as these things jumped out at me.

Plus Size Crushed Velvet Skater Dress BlackPlus Size Reindeer Print Christmas Jumper

I absolutely love these velvet dresses (they're available in black, burgundy and green) and would probably own them all if they were a 26 or 28. They appease my inner 15 year old goth

I love this cute Rudolph jumper for Christmas, isn't it lovely? I would love this.

Plus Size Tartan Mesh Panel Skater SkirtPlus Size Chunky Knit Jumper Mustard

This checked midi skirt is just gorgeous. I would wear it with a black t-shirt.

The mustard jumper looks so cosy for the winter, I'd love it.

The prices of all the above are £20-£25 which I think is great. It's just a real shame that the range doesn't fit me!

Other bloggers taking part in the challenge are:

1 comment: