Friday, May 10, 2019

My "Hen" Party

I wanted to go out with some friends for a kind of hen party before our vow renewal. I made it happen in the middle of April, in Wakefield. There were six of us for food and then Sam joined us later after she'd finished work. I booked a table at Robatary, a pan-Pacific restaurant and cocktail bar that I've been to before. We met at 2.30 and had a lovely comfy booth seat.

I had some really yummy cocktails and absolutely gorgeous food. To start with I had deep fried onion petals with a rose mayo, which was interesting but really yummy. Steph had the same as me and she was less sure about the rose mayo. Then I had vegetable Indonesian curry which was SO good! The sauce was really nutty and thick and delicious. I also had halloumi fries which are so nice. The restaurant has tons of different choices for a number of different tastes.

We stayed in Robatary until about 6pm when they needed the table back, so we headed round the corner to Qubana. We went right up on the roof terrace for a few drinks before we each went home. I had such a lovely time and I'm really glad we went!

I was wearing a Scarlett & Jo dress and got lots of compliments on it, but forgot to take a photo of it. I was wearing Models Own lipstick though, which I liked.

Here's my photos:


My face on the way in the car


Me and Sarah while we were waiting for everyone else


Chinese cosmo


Deep fried onion petals


Me and Sarah, isn't she gorgeous


Me and Steph


Steph and Katie


N and Katie


My mum and N


Sarah and my mum 


Indonesian curry. I'll have to try to make it myself


Halloumi fries with a sweet chilli dip


Candy floss martini, it's really sweet but so good


And then a rose prosecco in Qubana

No comments:

Post a Comment