Friday, April 26, 2024

Lunch and Shopping with Lolly and Chloe

On the 21st of March I went to Meadowhall to meet up with Lolly and Franklin and Chloe. We met at Costa at about 10.30 and I had a latte and a chocolate twist, and then we did some shopping!

I got new socks from Primark and some perfume from there, why are the queues always huge at Primark though? We went into a shop that Franklin and Chloe were very excited about where you buy kawaii Japanese stuff from gumball machines. I had a go with two and was pleased because I got one of the Little Twin Stars and a Hello Kitty figure! I love Hello Kitty and I like Little Twin Stars so this was ideal for me. It was fun! We had a good look round Yours but I didn't buy anything. I did buy some stuff in Flying Tiger including some birthday presents for my stepcousin and a new bath mat for us. I got some wax melts in Yankee Candle, some new ones to try. Then we went upstairs to Las Iguanas where we had decided to eat.

I had a veggie chimichanga which came with a ton of refried beans, and a mango mocktail which was fizzy and delicious. The service was a bit crap which was rubbish because it wasn't that busy. I feel like they could have easily sold us more drinks and maybe a dessert each if they had tried. But it was fine!

We then went into Lindt where I got an Easter egg for Lee and some other bits. I also got some of the milk balls for free because there was a voucher on my card!

By this time it was about 3pm so we said goodbye to each other and I walked back to my car and drove home. I rested for a bit when I got back because I was so tired - I had been sort of under the weather for over a week and still needed to rest. In the evening I just relaxed, which was good as I was out the next three days too. 

I was wearing a Topsy Curvy dress that I bought off Chloe recently. I absolutely loved the pattern but missed the dress from the company themselves, so when Chloe was selling it I jumped at it. It is the middle size whereas I usually go for the bigger one, but it still looks fine on me I think. I matched it with my teal footless tights from Snag, and my pink zebra print cardigan that came from Simply Be. I was a riot of pattern and colour and the cashier in Yankee Candle told me how much she liked my outfit!


Here we are in Las Iguanas, we sat right at the front which is a nice enough place to sit


Chimichanga, it was nice!


My glorious outfit. I love the colours of the dress


And here are the socks I bought. I wanted patterned ones but they only had patterned trainer socks! So they'll have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment