Monday, February 3, 2014

OMCZ #25

I'm so sorry I haven't joined in with Out of My Comfort Zone in ages, and that this is late, but I'm finally here! This month's theme was accessories:

my idea was to go with accessories unless that has already been done.
I thought we can use scarves,bags or statement jewellery to show how you can change the look of an outfit and the bolder the better.

Nikki xx

I didn't go "out of my comfort zone" at all here, but I thought I'd show you my daily accessories anyway


I paint my nails a lot, I have SO much nail polish and I love it. This is one of my favourite polishes, it's For Audrey by China Glaze and it's supposed to be the Tiffany blue. 


This is my watch, I don't like really feminine watches so this is a unisex one from Argos. Lee has a matching one in teal green! 


My wedding and engagement rings. They were made for me by my cousin, who's a jeweller


My mum bought me this ring a few years ago, I love it


This bracelet was from somewhere cheap, I can't actually remember where but I wear it a lot.


My Simply Be boots that I'm wearing a lot at the moment, and cable knit leggings from New Look. I got the 24 in these and they're still way too big, but they look okay. 


And my necklace, which came from Twisted Siren which is a shop I heartily endorse! I love this, it's so in your face. 


And this is how I looked in general. I've worn this dress on the blog before. 


This is my right ear. I have three holes in the lobes of each ear and in my right ear here I have a conch piercing. It was the most painful thing ever!


This is my left ear. I've got three cartilage piercings in this ear, two at the top and one further down. The rainbow earrings were from Claire's Accessories. 

You can see I've dyed my hair back to brown, sigh!

Look at how everyone else did accessories:


3 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely accessories. That conch piercing looks most owwwwie. I had a feel of those cable knit leggings in New Look and damn, they have some stretch! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow I love so many of these items! That bow I must have and the rainbow earrings!!! To die for. Also, the bow and pearls. I guess I'm a sucker for bows! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watch is really pretty. I love that colour. :-) The little rainbow in your ear is a great choice too.

    ReplyDelete