Friday, April 25, 2014

What I Wore April 14th

I was on holiday last week in Norfolk with three of my best friends. It was supposed to be a birthday thing for me, but since Sarah works in a school we had to wait until her holidays and in actuality I'm glad we did as the weather was absolutely glorious! We stayed in a cute end terrace on a modern cul-de-sac - it didn't look amazing in the photos but was lovely in actuality. It was warm and cosy and had a sun trap garden where we sat in the afternoons and drank wine.

We each took it in turns to cook and we spent two days on different beaches and one day in Norwich. I'll share some photos of the holiday, but here's an outfit post. I wore this to travel in and I really like it.


Neon pink top was from Simply Be in a pack of two a couple of years ago
Skirt is from Asos Curve
Cardigan is from New Look last year 

I love the PINK of this top although it's not showing quite as bright here as in real life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment