Thursday, May 22, 2014

What I Wore 14th May

I loved this dress when I was browsing Yours the other day and had to have it. It's so in your face because it's such a bright colour and the print is so much fun. It's sleeveless which is why I'm wearing my New Look shrug thing (I don't like to bare my arms). This is the type of dress that a lot of people would be put off by or think it isn't for fat women, but that's rubbish! It's FUN and I like fashion that is fun.

I wore this for my friend Philippa's birthday meal in Sheffield, and then two days later I wore it to travel home from London. I think this is going to get a lot of wear this summer! 


Palm print dress from Yours Clothing
Leggings and shrug really really old. 

3 comments:

  1. This dress did nothing for me on the website but seeing it on you now is making me want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really like that dress, it suits you!

    ReplyDelete