Saturday, May 31, 2014

What I Wore May 27th

27th May was my mum's birthday and to celebrate she wanted to go to this restaurant near us that is really quite posh. So I thought I'd better wear something a bit posh and this dress that I got from New Look recently really fit the bill. I loved the colour and when it arrived I felt in love with the detailing.

I wore this with black leggings and my tattoo-print Converse which I got with a gift voucher after Christmas. I don't wear them often but I thought they set this outfit off and gave it a bit of edge.


The colour looks a lot more orange here than it actually is. The dress is coral underneath, with coral chiffon over the top and chiffon sleeves. 


This shows the colour better and also show the gorgeous ties on the sleeves, which come to my forearm. 


These are my lovely Converse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment