Monday, April 22, 2019

What I Wore March 21st

During the day on our second day in Shropshire I was wearing this. It's an outfit I really like but it needs the weather to be decent because it's not very warm. I bought both these pieces off Lolly ages ago. The top is from Hell Bunny I think, and the skirt is by Interrobang Art. It has a glasses pattern on it, although you can't see it very well. I always wear these two together, they just fit!


In the evening I had packed this Scarlett & Jo dress. It's not one of my favourites because although I love the skirt, the top is a funny shape on me and seems to show off more of my bra and boobs than I'd really like it to. I keep saying that I'll cut the top off and just wear it as a skirt, which I'm planning to do with another S&J dress where the top had gone bobbly. I haven't got around to it yet but I will! Sometime!


I do love this dress because it has pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment