On the last day of our holiday we weren't being picked up for our transport to the airport until 3pm, so we had plenty of time to hang around beforehand. We perhaps could have gone in the pool and then got showered somewhere in the hotel afterwards, but we couldn't be bothered. Instead we checked out, left our suitcases in the hotel, and set off out to explore the shops near the hotel. We had spied them before but hadn't looked. But they weren't very interesting so we didn't buy anything. We were a bit unsure what to do - and maybe all a bit fed up of being together - so eventually decided to sit in a cafe that was nearby. It was a nice bar and it had shade on the terrace so we went there and sat.
We had drinks and then ordered some lunch. I had a prawn and avocado salad which was lush, I would eat it again right now. We sat there for about three hours all in, I reckon. Eventually we headed back to the hotel and sat in the foyer for a little while and then got the transfer bus back to the airport.
It's a small airport so we got through security really quickly and then sat in a cafe there. It had decaf coffee which was very exciting to me as I hadn't had any all week. I think we shared some crisps. You could see the tan on my arm which was exciting because I didn't think I had tanned that much!
We eventually went to the gate and waited a bit and then finally got on the plane. I think it was a bit late setting off. Sam and Jac both dozed again so I read and listened to music. I finished my second book of the week and had to start something else. We finally landed about 11pm and then had to wait for a bus to take us to the terminal and then had to wait for bags etc. I said goodbye to Sam and Jac who were staying over at the airport. I had a nightmare getting back to my car, the less said about that the better. I was wound up as I was driving home so even when I got home at 1am it was 3am before I calmed down enough to go to sleep! So it had been a long day but I was finally home and happy to see Lee and the cats of course.
The next day I did very little except unpack. My last photo is of what I bought at the argan oil factory. I did also buy a bracelet in the market - it is silver with diamantes so very bling!







No comments:
Post a Comment