Thursday, September 17, 2026

Meadowhall with Chloe and Laura

At the very end of July I went to Meadowhall to meet up with Chloe and Laura. We hadn't been in ages! It wasn't too busy even though the kids had broken up. We had coffee first and then we did a bit of shopping. I had heard there was a Real Housewives range in Primark so I wanted to go and look at it. Chloe came with me, which I appreciated. The range isn't huge but I had to have one of the Salt Like City pyjama sets. The t shirt fits me fine but the shorts have got no chance, so I passed them on to Sarah who I knew would wear them. 

We didn't go into many shops although we did have a look in Yours which actually had quite a lot of colourful things in it. Then we headed to Pizza Express for lunch! I have been loving pizza recently which is unusual for me, and the others agreed. I had a fiorentina pizza with an egg in the middle which Chloe was very suspicious of!

We sat chatting for ages and didn't feel like the staff were keen to get rid of us. We got some money off with the Pizza Express app too, which was good. Then we of course headed off to Hotel Chocolat for drinks and cake. I think I had a mint iced chocolate but not sure if I had a cake as I was full of pizza! 

We sat there again for ages until it was time to say goodbye as Chloe had to get back to Ian. There was quite a bit of traffic to get home and I was knackered when I got home so laid down for a bit, but not before trying on my new t shirt! I haven't actually worn it yet but I really need to! It's ridiculous, I know. I love a lot of Real Housewives franchises though, I love trashy telly!

I had also received a bundle of books that I got on Vinted. I have read some of them before, but am happy to give away the duplicates that I have. They cost less than £10 all in and I need to get to some soon! 


A bundle of books I got on Vinted. I'm going to pass some on to my cousin


Fiorentina pizza, complete with egg


Here we are in Hotel Chocolat. You can see the dress I was wearing - it was SO hot and this is one of the thinnest things I own


And here's the Real Housewives t shirt. It's something Heather said when she found out fellt housewife Monica was really a blogger called Realite Von Teese. I KNOW! THE DRAMA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment