Friday, January 10, 2014

Secret Santa Post #1

I love Christmas so much and always like to join in Secret Santa swaps. This year I did two and thought I'd share photos.

This swap was organise by Janet from Words That Can Only Be Your Own, hers is a blog that I've read for years and I love it. She's got a really stylish blog and her taste in music and books is very close to mine. I was lucky enough that she was my Santa. I got some lovely presents!


I got: a little book of Yorkshire Christmas, a teacup candle, a book called The Song of Achilles that Janet says is one of her favourites, a Books Are My Bag bag, an R with a map of Barnsley on it, a pencil, and some mulled wine spices. 

This is all so perfect for me! I must make some teacup candles myself one time, I love book recommendations, and I love things with my initial on. I always need more tote bags as I carry too much stuff around, and mulled wine is definitely my thing! Janet couldn't have chosen better :)


1 comment:

  1. Hooray! So glad you liked my choices (even if I did miss your bit of Barnsley off the map!)

    ReplyDelete