Thursday, January 16, 2014

What I Wore on New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve is always quite quiet for us - nothing fills me with horror more than the thought of going to a busy club to be honest! So we usually stay in with my mum and stepdad. This year my aunt and uncle were visiting so we went to my grandma's with my step-aunt's family too - there were 14 of us ranging from 11 years old to 87 years old! We had curry and lemon cheesecake and it was good fun!

This dress was a gift from my mum at Christmas. I tried it on in the Yours store in Manchester when we were there, and loved it. I added what is for me a LOT of make up and I think it paid off because it was a very sultry look!


You can only see the top of the dress but the bottom is just plain black and there's a sash around the middle. 
Lee is in a black t-shirt and jeans, as usual! 

1 comment: