Friday, March 27, 2015

What I Wore 15th March

On Mother's Day my mum and stepdad came to ours in the evening for tea. Lee was just beginning to be ill so it was quite quiet - we listened to classic rock songs and just talked. Lee and I made enchiladas with salad and refried beans, and we had sticky toffee pudding for dessert. My mum and I shared a bottle of prosecco that I'd bought and a bottle of rose that she brought.

I recently ordered some stuff in the Yours sale and kept two dresses, this being one of them. The eagle-eyed amongst you might remember that my mum wore this dress on Christmas Day (blogged here) and I really loved it, so I ordered it. I could have actually sized down, it's really generous. Now we just have to make sure we don't wear it at the same time!


Please do excuse the messy kitchen. We're about to have a new one put in so everything is everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment