On the 5th of July Lee and I went with my mum and stepdad to Barnsley for an afternoon out. We were technically celebrating my mum's birthday which was over six weeks before this but I was away and then we hadn't had chance. So we decided to go out in Barnsley. We met mid afternoon at The Botanist. They had their Sunday lunch menu on so I think everyone else had roast dinner with Yorkshire puddings. I had a vegan burger which was delicious, I would have that again. I had a strawberry pornstar martini which was very good too.
We had a couple of drinks with lunch and then we went into the Salt House for a drink or maybe two. The last thing we did was go to Dolly's Desserts for ice cream. I had bubblegum flavoured which was nice! We went home not long after that. I was wearing a Joe Brown's dress that I've had for ages and I love the pattern of it but the top is a bit too big on me now so I think I'll donate it. I also wore this green shrug on the top, which I do like.




No comments:
Post a Comment