Sunday, October 6, 2013

What I Wore October 5th

So yesterday I went to Doncaster for the second Rad Fat shopping trip. (The first one I wrote about here). There were only four of us but that made it really manageable I think; a good number. We went to Simply Be, Yours, New Look, Primark, and more! I'll share what I bought later, of course.

This is what I wore:


Dress, from Lovedrobe via New Look, in the sale
Belt, Evans
Leggings, H&M


I thought I'd show you my nails and jewellery. The nail polish is Holbein Place by Nails Inc and it took two coats which impressed me! My watch is from Argos and Lee has a matching one that's green. My bracelet was from Primark a few years ago. 


Bonus photo of me cuddling the cat!



1 comment:

  1. Stunning as always! Your nails are gorgeous. Is that an ICE watch?
    Hi Ivy!

    ReplyDelete