Sunday, August 28, 2016

Visiting relatives

The other day I mentioned to my mum that I was going to Blacker Hall Farm Cafe for lunch. "Oh, with your grandma?" she said. "No," I said, "I'm meeting two friends. Why is grandma going?"

It turned out that a a relative of my grandma's, who is Australian, was visiting England on her round the world trip and had been staying with my grandma's cousin Penny in Gateshead. They were coming down for the day and my grandma was taking them to Blacker Hall Farm Cafe for lunch. 

It's a really nice cafe. The farm shop has been there forever and sells organic fruit and vegetables, meat, deli items, beer and wine. I could spend a fortune in there! The cafe is really big and serves really delicious food. I recommend it if you're in the area! 

I met my friends and kept an eye out for my grandma. I had a short conversation with her and my relatives and was invited to have tea with them in the evening. It was nice to meet Meredith, she was really lovely.


My stepdad took this photo



And I took this selfie of me and my stepcousin N who was staying with my mum for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment