Saturday, November 25, 2023

Lunch with Chloe and Lolly

On the 19th of October I went to Sheffield to have lunch with Lolly and Chloe, which we try to do every couple of months. We had decided to go to Pho in Sheffield which was all really like, so Chloe came to mine early on and then I drove us to Middlewood tram stop and we got the tram to the city centre and wandered through to meet Laura. We went to Costa for a coffee first because we were a bit early for Pho. Then we went to Pho and I had what I always have - summer rolls with peanut sauce and tofu curry. I love both of them so never deviate from it, haha. 

We said goodbye at about 2.30pm and Chloe and I got the tram back to Middlewood and then back to mine. Chloe went home and I got changed into my pyjamas because I was still really tired from our holiday and was generally under the weather all week, I think just because I had done so much! I'm fortunately feeling much better now which I'm glad about. 

I was wearing burgundy tights with bats on from Snag that I haven't worn before, I really like them and thought they were apt as it was coming up towards Halloween. Then I wore my galaxy print dress from Topsy Curvy. It's soft and easy to wear and I knew Chloe and Lolly would like it! 


New tights - I've got some other bat ones too


Summer rolls with peanut sauce. I wish they would sell the peanut sauce in bottles because it's so good!


All three of us in Pho


Tofu curry - so yum, I could eat it right now! 


And finally my galaxy print dress when I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment