Monday, November 20, 2023

Trip to Mallorca - Day 7

On the last proper day of our holiday we got up quite early and had breakfast in the hotel which included churros which were nice. Then we played mini golf which was just in front of the building we were in. It was still in the shade which was nice at that time! It wasn't too difficult but it was fun. Lee beat me but only by one point!

Then we walked down the huge hill again and turned right at the bottom this time, where we found a shop that was a bit like Kenji or Flying Tiger - it has all kinds of nonsense in it! I ended up buying a rose quartz face massager for just four euros! We went in a few shops and got some souvenirs for my mum and stepdad to take home. Then we went back to the bar we had had lunch in on Wednesday for the crepes we had been promising ourselves! Lee had ice cream and I had banana and Nutella. They were absolutely amazing, we both really enjoyed them and were glad we had made the effort to go back down for them! 

We walked back up the hill via Spar because I wanted to get some bags of Haribo that you can't get here to take home. I'd had some earlier in the week and really enjoyed them so spent a few euros on a few different bags. We went back to the hotel and sat round the pool from about 1pm until gone 5pm. It was nice to just relax for the end bit of our holiday and I'm glad we got some final sunshine. The little cat also visited us at one point and Lee fed her some little bits of crisp! 

We got showered and packed a lot of our stuff up before going for tea for the last time. That time there was something for dessert that was like croissants cut open with Nutella inside - I really liked them and had two! I then had a cocktail in the bar afterwards too. 

During the day I wore my Sprinkle of Glitter dress which you saw earlier in the week. In the evening I wore this cloud print dress that I got from Yours last year. I've only worn it a couple of times so far but again it's one of those dresses that are really nice to wear on holiday. Especially as I could show off my tan on my shoulders! I didn't get sunburnt at all which I'm glad about, and I even managed to get some tanning on my legs which never usually happens. 


The mini golf course - it was fun even though it was only six holes


The Kenji type shop we found, it had so many cute things in it!


Looking up one street from the seafront, isn't it pretty?


Lee waiting for his crepe


And there's me!


My gorgeous crepe! They were really reasonably priced, too


Here I am in the shade on our last afternoon in my fave sunglasses and a different headscarf this time. I was really glad I managed to not burn my head!


In the shade looking out at the pool and the main building


A very very tiny bit of cloud


The cat! She was extremely cute!


Here I am in my cloud print dress


And my last cocktail!

No comments:

Post a Comment