Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ann Harvey Review

Ann Harvey contacted me a few weeks ago to ask if I would be interested in doing a review for them. Now I always quite liked Ann Harvey for "occasion" wear; I had a nice red top from them and I still have a bluish skirt that I wore for a friend's wedding several years ago. I also had a great swimming costume from them! So I'm happy to see that they're back in Bonmarche, especially as it means Bonmarche is now an option for bigger plus sizes. 

When I was contacted I was told to choose what I wanted, so although there were a few things I liked I chose this dress as it's quite me. It's knee length, with an interesting pattern, and at the back it has a funky pleat detail. It's lovely and stretchy and the material is nice and silky, so it feels like quite a posh frock! It's retailing at £35 currently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment