Thursday, December 1, 2016

What I Wore 17th October

Way back in October (that's how far forward I've got these posts scheduled!) I went to get tattooed at The Ink Station in Heckmondwike. I've been going to Nini there for a while, but this time Jess did a tattoo for me. I'll post a picture in the next couple of posts. I wore this dress for the first time. It's one of the dresses I found while I was sorting out my wardrobe and it still had the tags on it. I was determined to wear it; I love the layering on the bottom, I needed something without sleeves because my tattoo is on my upper arm.

I love the colour and the pattern on the bodice, and the little drawstring bits. Jess took the photo just after she tattooed me and I took the bodice photo. It's pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment