Tuesday, April 24, 2018

What I Wore April 5th

I wore this outfit to work and thought I'd just share it with you because although it's a basic outfit, it is the kind of thing I wear to work most of the time. I don't wear dresses for work, usually. I tend to wear a long skirt instead. I did have a long black one, but it's got holes in the lace and needs throwing out. I've been looking for a replacement but haven't found one yet. Yours Clothing has got a white one and I'm tempted to buy it and dye it! I'll see

Anyway I've been wearing this patterned skirt instead. It's from Yours too, I bought it a couple of years ago and I really like it. I wear an underskirt underneath which is as much for warmth as anything. The top is from Simply Be, I think it came in a multipack with a black one and a white one. I wear them with anything basically!


No comments:

Post a Comment