Wednesday, September 12, 2018

What I Wore July 27th

On July 27th, Lee and I went out for tea to a pub near Wakefield. My friend Gemma was having a goodbye meal as she's going to work in Pakistan for a while, and she'd invited us and our mutual friend Stacey and her husband along. I'd never been to the pub before, but it was really nice food and reasonably priced, so I'd go back.

Gemma and Stacey and I went to high school together a million years ago and we've met up a few times since then. I don't keep in touch with many people from school so it's nice to have these two as friends. We said we'd have to get a photo of us together so did just before we left.

It was so hot that day; it had rained briefly but not enough to take the temperature down by much. So I didn't want to wear a cardigan or anything, so I put on this black top which has sleeves but is nice and thin. I put my yellow skirt on because it's really thin and light and also really pretty.

Isn't Gemma's dress gorgeous too?! (On the left of the photo) And Stacey always looks gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment