Sunday, June 13, 2021

What I Wore 17th May

My friend Sarah and I arranged to meet up on the 17th of May. We didn't really plan for it to be the first day we were allowed inside restaurants, but we were both free. Sarah has recently had a baby so I was looking forward to meeting her, of course. I had a lazy morning having a shower and using allll my Body Shop products to make myself beautiful. I even put make up on, which I haven't done in probably over a year. I pulled out a really old Asos Curve dress that I've had since probably 2014 when I wore it on holiday in Cornwall, and which I haven't worn in forever. I'd forgotten how much I like it. It's got a lined skirt which I like, and even though I think it's maybe a tiny bit short I decided to wear it anyway and style it out. 

I don't know if I said that Lee has a new job, working totally remotely for a much bigger company than he's ever worked for before. 17th May was the beginning of his final week and he had his exit interview and stuff, so I made myself scarce and was glad I was out for lunch! Sarah and I just went to Nando's. It was nice, every other table was blocked off so it felt safe enough, but it was quite busy. But I'm double vaccinated so I get that I can take risks that others don't feel able to. I think for a few months people are going to have different ideas of what they want to do, and I think that's fine. I'm just looking forward to seeing some friends because I've missed them so much!


I wore what was for me quite a lot of make up. I thought I went a bit heavy on the blusher but my friend said she liked it, so I left it. 


I was photobombed by Jasmine while I was taking this photo! Isn't she cute?


And here's my dress - it's a lovely gold and black pattern and I'll have to wear it again soon. It also has pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment