Wednesday, June 23, 2021

What I Wore May 24th

When Lee and I went into town for him to have his first jab, we went into Yours in the Alhambra Centre. I'm really glad it's still there, and had a good look round. Sometimes Yours shops look really dull - all full of black and navy clothes, but I was happily surprised to see some lovely colours on the racks. There were a couple of tops I might have to go back and buy. But I spied this dress and went to try it on. 

I don't think I've ever owned anything leopard print before, but I really liked the dress. I'm sure that's obvious as I've quite a few dresses with the bardot style shoulders and shirred elastic top. The dress is really long and has nice slits up to the knees. I wore it with leggings but on holiday I would wear chub rub shorts underneath it and leave my legs bare. 

It was £33 which is more than I usually like to spend on a dress, but I really liked it and I wanted to support the shop to make sure it stays open!



1 comment: