Thursday, June 3, 2021

What I Wore 9th May

I was fortunate on the Sunday we were away because it was really quite warm and stayed dry, even though there were a few clouds around. When the sun was out, it was nice and warm. I was glad I had long sleeves on though, because the wind was fierce! 

So this skirt used to be a dress. You'll have seen it before I'm sure. But the bodice never sat quite right, so eventually I just cut it off and wear the bottom as a skirt. That means I can mix it up with whatever top I feel like! I love the skirt because it's lined and it has some netting, so it looks quite vintage and I like the shape of it. 

This top was one of a pack of three that I got from Simply Be at some point last year. The others in the packet were a black top and a white top, and I liked that they all have long sleeves. I don't have many long sleeved tops but they're good when it's cooler weather. I like the blush colour of this top. I was picking out clothes for the weekend and thought that the colour matched some of the colours on the skirt. I thought they'd go well together and I think it paid off! Instagram agreed, too! Again, I wore the top tucked into the skirt as that's the look I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment