Sunday, September 25, 2022

Lunch Out with Lee and Dragon Boat Racing

On the 9th of July Lee and I went to Leeds for lunch. I wanted to go to Bundobust as we haven't been in forever and I just fancied it. We got there around 12 just as it was opening and sat outside where it was nice and warm. 

I tried a new sweetcorn chaat but I didn't like it very much, but I had some other chaat too and we shared some breads. Lee had curried eggs and a bhaji bap thing, both of which he liked. The whole place is vegetarian which makes it really exciting to me. Then we walked round to Doh Hut which sells amazing donuts. I bought us both one when I was near back in March, so suggested we should walk round. We both got a Dippy Dippy donut which is a donut served with a cup of melted chocolate for dipping, a little bit like churros. We ate them sat outside on the wall in the sunshine, it was lovely!

After that we drove to Wakefield where my mum and stepdad were at Pugney's watching some dragon boat racing. We decided to join them and sat in the sun for quite a while. Lee doesn't love the sun so hid under his hoodie, which must have been too hot, but whatever. We had an ice lolly each later in the afternoon which dyed my tongue blue! It was a nice and relaxed day



Food in Bundobust


Donut dipped in chocolate - so good


Lee trying to avoid the sun


See, my tongue was blue


One of the dragon boats about to set off to the starting line

No comments:

Post a Comment