Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Lunch with Chloe and Laura and What I Wore July 13th

On Wednesday July 13th I went to Meadowhall to meet Chloe and Laura for lunch. I parked near M&S and walked through to the Starbucks near H&M, where I met Laura. We were quite early so I had a drink before Chloe arrived. We went into Yours, where I bought some new cropped leggings and a thin cardigan/shrug thing. We went into Flying Tiger where I bought a couple of presents for someone. Then we headed to the Oasis and decided on TGI Friday's for lunch. It wasn't somewhere that I would normally choose because of a lack of vegetarian options, but I had heard from a friend that they've improved on this recently. And I'd say that's right! I was quite impressed.

I had fake chicken tacos to start with and then a vegan burger with sweet potato fries. Both really delicious, I was impressed! I think Chloe and Laura both enjoyed theirs, too. 

Afterwards we went into Kenji and then said goodbye. I went to M&S for some bits as my mum and stepdad were coming over for tea. It was very hot and sweaty but I did it and finally got home! Last year Lee bought an aircon unit as he's always too warm, so I sat in front of that for a while. When my mum and stepdad arrived the three of us sat in the garden while Lee was still working and then he joined us. 

I was wearing this long leopard print maxi dress that I bought last year and which is perfect for the summer. It was from Yours. Underneath I was wearing new anti chafing shorts from Better Tights. You know I love my Snag Tights but I wanted some new shorts and the colours they had available were really boring, so I remembered that Better Tights sell the same thing and went to look there instead. I love this duck egg colour and I found that they didn't ride up and were nice and thin so breathable. I would recommend them! 


Fake chicken tacos


Really good vegan burger


Oh yes I had also bought myself one of these pair of handcuff earrings, I saw them advertised and wanted one! I like the effect


Yours maxi leopard print dress with shirred top and dropped shoulders - I love this look on me


Duck egg blue anti chafing shorts - love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment