Sunday, September 11, 2022

Films of the Month - June

I didn't watch many films in June (and am so far doing even worse in July...) on account of being so busy I think. But here's what I did see:


I love Pride, so when it popped up on Netflix I watched it one afternoon. It always makes me cry


I watched a lot of Downton Abbey and have seen the first film a few times, so I wanted to see the second one. I thought it was cute - the France plot made no sense whatsoever but made for some pretty scenery to look at, and I enjoyed Lady Mary's plot of staying at home and having to rent out the house, which a lot of stately homes have had to do! 


Lee and I watched Legally Blonde while on holiday because it was on DVD in the caravan. It's a film I love, but I'm not sure if Lee had seen it before 


Taken was also on DVD so we watched that too. I thought I had seen it before but I don't think I had in its entirety. I liked it!


This is an absolute classic isn't it, I love Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger. We watched this on holiday too 


Lee and I both really like the X Men films, but we hadn't seen Logan since we watched it in the cinema, so we watched that on holiday too. It's such a dark film, it is good but so emotional!


iPlayer recommended Radioactive to me, which is about Marie Curie, so I gave it a go. I liked it


Lastly, Bohemian Rhapsody turned up on Netflix so I watched that too. I do like it, but I think Rami Malik was the wrong person to play Freddie. The others playing Queen are great though!

No comments:

Post a Comment