Thursday, August 10, 2023

What I Wore 25th June

At the end of June Lee and I headed to Sheffield to visit my friend Roslyn and her family; her husband Paul and her children. We hadn't been to their new house so it was a chance to do that, plus they recently rescued some chickens and I wanted to meet them! I would love to rescue chickens but our garden is tiny, but maybe in the future I'll be able to! Roslyn and her family are vegetarian, so we arranged different bits we would bring. Lee and I stopped in the supermarket on the way there. 

It was so hot outside, but fortunately the top of Roslyn's garden was in the shade, so we took picnic blankets up there and ate outside. There was lots of lovely stuff, and donuts and fresh strawberries for pudding. Roslyn let the chickens out to roam around in the garden which they loved. We were there about four hours, sitting outside in the shade, which was lovely. 

I had to have a nap when I got home - I'm still suffering from anaemia which makes me tired, and the weather hadn't been helping me sleep either. But I had had a lovely afternoon out. I was wearing this dress from Yours which I wore for my cousin's wedding last year. I love the pattern of it and it was nice and cool for the afternoon. It's also summer which means my Saltwater sandals are out! I love the colour of them and I painted my nails for the summer too with this gorgeous bright orange!



Look at the beautiful chicks roaming round the garden! They're called Blondie, Ginger, and Hendrix


My sandals when I got home. I'm still not sure I could wear them for a really long time, but I do love them so much


And my lovely colourful dress

No comments:

Post a Comment