Saturday, August 12, 2023

What I Wore 26th June

The 26th of June was mine and Lee's eighteenth wedding anniversary! Eighteen years! I can't believe it. We were about to go away so we decided to have a quiet day. Lee was working too and I had been to craft club in the morning. But we decided to go to Toby Carvery for tea, and I invited my mum and stepdad along too as we hadn't seen them in a while as they'd been away. 

The service at the carvery was terrible, but we did have nice food. I had a spiced vegetable tart alongside all the vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing and gravy. I had a cookie dough sundae for pudding too, it was nice enough but a little bit melted (I think because of the service...). We had a nice time chatting.

I was wearing this new spotted green dress from Yours, I had bought it just a couple of weeks before. It was in the sale so only around £12! It's nice - maybe slightly on the tight side for my comfort, but I won't let that stop me from wearing it again!


I took this to send to my stepcousin because she was messaging me and wanted to know what I was doing. It is a cute photo! We got lots of lovely comments and messages for our anniversary


My dinner - love the cauliflower cheese and the potato and carrot bake!


Cookie dough sundae


And here's the green dress - you know I love an off the shoulder number!

No comments:

Post a Comment