Wednesday, May 20, 2020

What I Wore 1st May

We had some errands to run on the 1st of May so I got dressed to go and do them. We took my car out for a run which it was in need of as it hadn't been used much. Lee popped into the places we needed. I put on this new-to-me dress from Lindy Bop

I bought it on eBay at the beginning of March and was planning to wear it pretty soon but then lockdown happened and I didn't get chance to. I thought it was exactly the same as my blue spotted Lindy Bop dress but when it arrived, it isn't. It doesn't have pockets and when I held the two dresses up together, this one is smaller. Still, the material is stretchy so I gave it a go. It does fit, but I think it'll be better when it's softened up a bit and stretches a bit more. It feels a bit tight on my boobs but I think it looks fine in the photo so I'm not going to worry about it. It's lined, too, which the other one isn't, which makes it a bit thicker and warmer. I love the colour! I'm glad I've got it, I'm also glad I didn't pay full price for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment