Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Films of the Month - August

I only watched eight films in August and have no excuse as to why except that I was obsessed with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and watched loads of that instead. Haha, oh well! Here's what I did watch:


Netflix recommended The Kissing Booth to me and I liked it, I thought it was cute and I liked the main characters and actors


Sam and I watched Walk the Line, which is one of my favourite films ever. She hadn't seen it in a while. It's still great


I love films about dancing so I thought I'd give Work It a go. It's okay, nothing amazing but cute


Lee wanted me to watch Jurassic Park, which I've never seen (I know!). I quite liked it, Laura Dern is a babe obviously


I watched The Kissing Booth 2 as I'd seen the first one. It's not as good, but I still liked it


I've been meaning to watch Coal Miner's Daughter, a biopic of country singer Loretta Lynn, for ages. It was really good! I enjoyed it a lot


Lee and I watched Wayne's World on his birthday as he wanted to. I know it's totally stupid but I love it and have since I was way too young to be watching it!


So then just before we went away we watched Wayne's World 2, I think it's my favourite of the two as I love Del Preston and the whole rock concert thing so much

No comments:

Post a Comment