Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Holiday in Warwickshire - Day 2

On the Sunday of our holiday we went to Warwick. We were only a few miles away and I knew it was a nice town, so we went along and parked right in the city centre. We went into a couple of shops, but most things were closed so we couldn't go far. We looked at a couple of places for lunch, but as I'm vegetarian it can be more difficult. We ended up at Dough & Brew and sat outside in the sunshine which was lovely.

I wanted the vegetarian breakfast but they didn't have any avocado which kind of made it pointless, so I changed my order to a pizza indtead. I also had a really good vanilla milkshakes. Lee had a chicken club sandwich which was the hugest sandwich either of us had ever seen. It was a nice lunch.

On our way back to the cottage we stopped at Hatton Locks to look at the canal. There's a nice walk up the locks there, and a cafe, but we didn't go far. There are 21 locks in all! There were a couple of narrowboats going through so we stood and watched them. I love canals and all the engineering involved. The process of highering or lowering the level of water to get a boat through is just mindboggling! 

We got back to the cottage and went swimming, then had a shower and got into our pyjamas before making veggie meatballs in a peppercorn sauce with pasta for tea. It's a cheat's Swedish meatballs, as the sauce came from a packet, but it was delicious and easy, which was perfect. 

I spent a lot of the week absolutely exhausted, because I just couldn't seem to sleep in the cottage bed at all. It didn't feel uncomfortable, but I just kept waking up and didn't sleep for very long at a time. Plus with a lot of swimming and walking, I kept saying I needed to come home for a rest! But Sunday was a nice relaxing day. We watched a film in the evening and I did some cross stitch. 

Oh, I did a bullet journal spread to write things down about the holiday. I'm not a traditional bullet journaller but I do love using stickers and making weekly to do lists. I love how this turned out - it looks fab.


How old is this parade of shops in Warwick?! I loved it


Vanilla milkshake


Lee


Me!


My pizza, I think it was goat's cheese and mushroom


Lee's massive sandwich


A boat coming down Hatton Locks, from the higher water to lower


You can see just how low the water was at the other side of this gate - the change needed was about twelve feet!


And this boat once it was through! 




Another boat coming up the locks - she had already been through about fifteen gates!


Manoeuvring through the narrow gate


Veggie meatballs with peppercorn sauce and pasta


Here's my lovely bujo layout!


1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
    Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

    For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
    TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.

    We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

    Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


    we deal with the total functioning of sites like,


    • SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

    • SCHOOL GRADES

    • IOS/OS

    • CREDIT SCORES

    • BANK ACCOUNTS

    • SPOUSES PHONE

    Our special agents are five star rated agents that specializes in the following, and will specially be assigned to you for a special job well DONE.

    • WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

    • CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

    • MONEY FLIPPING

    • CRIMINAL RECORDS

    • BTC RECOVERY

    • BTC MINING

    • BTC INVESTMENT

    Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    We’re always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    Technechhacks@gmail.com

    SIGNED....!

    Jason. W

    Technechhacks
    2020©️All Right Reserved

    ReplyDelete