Thursday, February 4, 2021

New Pyjama Top

I'm sure you, like me, have been spending plenty of time in pyjamas recently. I've said before that due to chronic pain I am usually in a soft bra and comfy clothes when I'm in the house, because they don't press on my body and make it hurt. As I've been in the house for the vast majority of the time, I've worn pyjamas sooooo much. I don't change them every day, but the feeling of clean ones is always lovely! I threw out a few pyjama tops last year, because they get stained and bobbled and eventually gross enough that putting them on doesn't make me feel joyful, so at that point I decide to say goodbye to them.

I bought three cute new pyjama tops last year I think. I go through them quicker than the bottoms, which don't get stained and seem to last longer. One I bought has pandas on, and whenever I've worn it on a video chat, the person I've been talking to has gone "Ooh pandas!" so I think people like it. 

I got this top off eBay, but it's a JD Williams one so may have been for sale on Simply Be at one point. I don't think I got bottoms with it, but I can't remember. Anyway, it's got 3/4 length sleeves which is great when it's winter and cold, and it's soft, and I think it looks cute too!



No comments:

Post a Comment