Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Films of the Month - December

I only watched eight films in December, but that's partly because I was so busy. Here's what I did see, though:


This was a daft Christmas film that I'd seen a couple of people talking about. It was cute enough, I'd say watch it if you like cute Christmas films


This was also a daft Christmas film, I didn't love it but it had its cute moments


Lee and I had watched Home Alone in November so watched Home Alone 2 in December. I think I've only seen it a couple of times


Netflix recommended The Breakfast Club to me so I watched it. I have seen it before but not for a really long time


Lee and I watched Christmas with the Kranks together which I really like, it's a funny film


Coyote Ugly is one of my favourite films, that's not even a joke. I first saw it at uni with my flatmates, and loved it. It's in my folder of 'comfort films' on my computer. I watched it just a few days before Christmas


Lee and I watched Ghostbusters 2 while on holiday in Somerset. I didn't remember most of it


Finally, Lee and Nirosha and I saw The Muppet Christmas Carol at the cinema at Meadowhall just before New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment