Saturday, March 5, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Lee and I usually buy each other a little something for Valentine's Day and have some nice food,but we don't usually make a huge deal of it. I was driving past The Sovereign at Shepley the week before though and saw that they had a special Valentines menu for £19.9 per person. I booked a table for 1pm. Lee didn't have the Valentines menu, but chose from the normal one. I did, though, and it was lovely!


This is what I bought Lee - they're made of chocolate! I got them from this stall in Meadowhall. I love the bottle opener.


This is what Lee bought me, it smells amazing, it is really musky.


This was the card Lee made me (he calls me Bee)


Here was my face! My lipstick is a Models Own lip crayon.


I got this necklace from Laura, isn't it cute?


There were hearts on the table which I thought was a nice touch


And here's my outfit - excuse the vacuum cleaner! This is a Scarlett & Jo dress, I bought it in the sale last year. I've only worn it a few times but the lace is already pulling and going fluffy, which is annoying. I do love the colour and style though.

What did you do for Valentines?

No comments:

Post a Comment