Friday, April 15, 2016

The Body Shop visit in Leeds - March 10th

I was invited along to The Body Shop in Leeds in March for the launch of their British Rose collection. I went to the launch of the Virgin Mojito collection back in June last year so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I arranged to meet my friend there which was nice. There were loads of us, which was really lovely. We were welcomed with drinks - Prosecco or Shloer - and Thornton's chocolates. The staff were lovely and polite right from the start and told us about the new British Rose collection which contains organic roses grown in Herefordshire. We were divided into three groups and my group went first to the skincare range.

We got little samples of loads of products on the backs of our hands to try, and the knowledgeable staff told us about the products. I find lots of things good about the Body Shop. Their product ranges are expanding all the time. They don't cost loads but you feel like you're getting a quality product. Their staff are enthusiastic about working there and about the products. I love it!

I couldn't stay for the whole event because I had to go and eat a delicious Italian meal (it's a hard life!) so I left Gillian enjoying a makeover, collected a goodie bag, and headed out. But here's some photos anyway


Starting the skincare demo


Some of the gorgeous make up and bloggers!


I liked this Fountain of Youth stuff. I don't tend to use a lot of skincare, but this seemed light enough


Here's Gillian having her makeover, they were using the British Rose palette which was really beautiful and definitely worth the £20.


This was the box in the goodie bag! There's some samples of skincare (which is great to try before shelling out), a small coconut shower cream, a pink grapefruit body butter which smells divine, and a British Rose handcream which is the perfect size for my handbag!

Thank you for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment