Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Christmas Wrap Up 2020

The 2nd of January was a nice day in my house so I thought I would write a quick post about it. It snowed! I love snow, if I don't have to go out in it. It's weird though because usually when it snows, I wake up and know it's snowed because it's so quiet outside. But since the start of the pandemic and especially since winter started, it's always quiet outside my house on the road! So that was weird. 

We just stayed in, but later on my Body Shop order arrived. I had placed a big order in the Christmas Eve sale, so two huge boxes arrived and I spent a bit of time sorting out people's orders and some goodie bags I'd done. I'm finding it quite easy - I get a steady stream of orders which is good, and while I don't make £££ from it I do make a bit of extra cash which is useful for Lee and I especially in light of the pandemic, which has seen my income fall. I'm enjoying it, which is the main thing.

It snowed more and stuck a bit, the kittens were very intriqued by it falling from the sky. 

I also took part in a couple of Secret Santas over Christmas. One of them was on the Real Houswives subreddit, which is why my gifts are Real Housewives themed. I loved this gift, it included two toys for the kittens and some Dreamies, which are lovely thoughtful presents and much appreciated. The other Secret Santa was organised by my friend Ingrid, and I know who sent to me, and much appreciated what they had gone for, including a candle which smells great. I also can't believe scrunchies are back in fashion! I haven't worn one in about 25 years, but I often have my hair in a bun if I can't be bothered washing it, so this is ideal and less damaging to my hair than some hair bobbles. 


Kittens watching the snow out of the front window. Poppy is on the right - you can just see the white on her legs and her lil white paws


Starting to come down in the yard


Secret Santa gifts from Janet. I LOVE the nail polish colour! 


My Reddit Secret Santa gifts. I love the Ashley Darby coaster, haha


Snow on the attic window


Candles! Did you know the Body Shop do candles and reed diffusers? This one smells of the forest, it's really nice


Alllll the sale goodies. That camomile cleansing balm is a top seller, everyone raves about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment