Saturday, July 17, 2021

What I Wore 12th June

I pulled out this outfit to meet Sam and Jac, I wasn't sure what I wanted to wear but when I opened the wardrobe I spotted this skirt and thought, ooh yes that's a good one. I pulled out the stripy top from the same collection which I actually have two of because we managed to dye one in the washing machine at some point, so this one is whiter than that (which I wear around the house).

Both items are from the Sprinkle of Glitter collection at Simply Be from several years ago - I reckon it might have been around 2016 cos I think I remember wearing one of the dresses when on holiday in Cornwall that year. The skirt is lined with lilac satin and has pink netting with sequins on top. The top is so comfortable to wear and I really love it. 

Jacqui said she liked my outfit a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment