Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Lunch Out with Chloe and Laura

Just after Easter I went to Meadowhall to meet up with Chloe and Laura. I was still absolutely exhausted from spending all day at the snooker and the two days after that, but I knew I could take it slowly with those two. We first of all went into Flying Tiger, which hasn't been open in Meadowhall for very long. I spent £14 in there. Then just up from there is Typo, which is more expensive, but has some cute stuff. In there I got some pens. 

We headed upstairs to where Paperchase is now, where I bought some cards. I'm trying to be that person who always has a card ready to send. I actually bought a bunch last month from Whistlefish, which are absolutely gorgeous. These are too, and blank inside which means they're suitable for any occasion. 

Then we went into Kenji! It's only been there a year and I've been in a few times. It sells Japanese things - stationery, snacks, drinks, and plush soft toys. It's really fun. I bought some noodles for Lee and some other very cute stuff. Laura and Chloe had both bought stuff too. They hadn't been in Kenji before and were impressed.

It was about 12 by this time so we headed to the Oasis to go to Wagamama. I haven't been for ages so I'd suggested it especially as I know they have lots of vegetarian and vegan options. I went for bang bang cauliflower and tofu raisukaree curry. They were both SO good! 

We headed to Yours clothing after lunch as I wanted to find a dress for my cousin's wedding in June. I tried on about eight and chose one which I'll show you soon! Then we went to Starbucks for a coffee and more chat before we had to leave each other. It was such a lovely day though - I love these two and the chats we have very much!

I didn't get a picture of my outfit, but I was wearing a mustard dress and black footless tights, and my white slip on Converse. Here's some pictures:


I put contact lenses in so put my favourite sunglasses on while I was driving. I love how reflective they are!


Bang bang cauliflower - so delicious


Tofu raisukaree curry - I thoroughly recommend this


And here's what I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment