Sunday, February 11, 2024

Christmas Eve 2023

On Christmas Eve we had a lazy morning because we hadn't got back from Durham until really late, so we just relaxed and got ready, and then drove over to my step aunt's in Doncaster. I mainly wanted to see my step cousin N, who I've hung out with a few times this year. We have a nice relationship I think. But it was also nice to see her mum and dad and her brother, and also her grandma, who was up visiting from Somerset. We had a buffet and it was really lovely. 

Lee and I got home about 8.30pm I think and quickly got everything packed up to go to my mum's for Christmas. This included taking all the presents and also the cats! At my mum's we helped her get stuff ready for the next day and then we just relaxed until late. I was wearing my What Would Dolly Do t-shirt and this wintry skirt that used to be a dress. The top of it didn't fit me so my mum made it into a skirt for me as it fits fine on my hips. 

It was a weird Christmas Eve but still a nice one! 


Here's Nirosha and I, she insisted on the MySpace angle haha


Here's Nishan and I - I haven't seen him in an absolute ice age so it was nice to 


It's never Christmas until you drive past the cranes near Meadowhall and they have their Christmas lights turned on


When I'd been past before they hadn't been on (not sure why) so I'm glad they were on Christmas Eve!


I was wearing my DM boots as usual and dark green tights from Better Tights. They fit me okay but they're not as comfy as Snag. Nice colour though


And here's my outfit in the evening before we went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment