Thursday, January 17, 2019

What I Wore 2nd December

As I said in my previous post, we went out to Leeds on 2nd December with my mum and stepdad. I wore this dress I'd recently got from Simply Be, I think it was only around £15 in the sale. This mustard colour is a departure for me, but I liked the style of the dress and decided to just go for it. As it was cold, I put on my long sleeved black cardigan, but I didn't need it inside.

The sleeves are a perfect length on me, and aren't too loose or too tight. I like how it looks like a wrap, but isn't, which feels more secure for me. I like the waist detailing, and the dress is a good length. Most of all I LOVE the colour. I took the below picture in the loos at Banyan and posted it to Instagram, where I think I got the most likes I've ever got! I will definitely be wearing this again soon.


Since it was the beginning of December I wore this Christmas pudding pin badge. My necklace is soapstone, I think, a friend gave it to me years ago


Feeling very cute in this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment