Sunday, September 5, 2021

Outfit of the Day 27th July

I feel like I haven't done an outfit post in forever! You've seen some of the outfits I've worn recently, but I've been mostly wearing the same things especially as it's been so hot. I've been living in long dresses and nothing else! 

But on Tuesday the 27th of July I had to go to a meeting in Leeds. I've volunteered as a trustee for a charity in West Yorkshire and that was the first meeting. I'm excited about it, I hope that I can lend my skills to the Trustee board. I met a bunch of people which was good, and I learnt a whole load of new things too. 

I left Leeds around 3.30 and got home just after 4pm. Lee had finished work so we went to the Food Warehouse in Barnsley and bought a bunch of stuff for our new freezer, which had arrived a couple of days before. We got loads of yummy vegetarian stuff and some potato products and tons of ice creams. When we got back the kittens were very excited I was home as I'd been gone ALL DAY. 

Anyway, I was wearing this old Scarlett & Jo skirt, which is one of my favourites as it's nice and light, and a plain white t-shirt from Simply Be. The t-shirt is nice and stretchy, it's nice to wear. 

I look absolutely knackered because I hadn't been sleeping well due to the heat, due to exhaustion, and due to chronic pain. Sorry! But that's real life!



No comments:

Post a Comment