Sunday, April 24, 2022

What I Wore March 12th

On Saturday the 12th of March I headed to Leeds for a Body Shop conference of my region. It's the first one I've been able to attend as I couldn't go to the one in October and clearly prior to that they'd been stopped because of Covid. I didn't know anyone else who was going but was assured that I would sit with someone and would meet people. I knew exactly where to park which was useful. It was a bright sunny day so I put on a spring outfit and also my new white Converse which Lee bought me for my birthday. I haven't worn them before because I didn't want them to get mucky straight away!

I put on this Yours dress with florals on, it's one of my favourite dresses and I like wearing it when the weather improves a bit. It's quite thin but with leggings underneath it was fine. Plus the room we were in was really hot so I didn't mind that my outfit was cool. I put this crocheted mint green top on which was from New Look around ten years ago. I had a purple one too but got rid of it, and wish I hadn't! 

I found my new Converse comfortable, and really liked wearing them. They have a floral stripe down the back of them which is really cute. I took my denim jacket too but when I went out to buy lunch I didn't need it because it was such a nice day. 

I enjoyed the conference, it felt nice and welcoming and not too cliquey. There were some interesting speakers for sure. I got home just after 4pm which was great. I had been having some health issues so needed to rest in the evening which I did. On my way out of the conference I had bought two donuts from Doh Hut which was just next to the hotel. I've been past it a few times but it's always been closed, so when it wasn't I took my chance and went in! I bought Lee a donut with creme patissier inside, and myself one with chocolate ganache inside. I only ate half of mine so I had some left for the next day! 


I have a pair of black slip on Converse that I wore to death last summer. They're really comfy and easy to slip on and off, and I love the look of them. I saw these in the sale after Christmas and asked Lee to buy them for my birthday


Picture just when I got home, I do love this outfit, it's casual but feels pretty put together too!


No comments:

Post a Comment