Wednesday, April 20, 2022

What I Wore March 6th and Visiting My Cousins

On March 6th Lee and I went to Leicester to see all my cousins. My cousin Rob and his wife Beth live there, and have just got two cats, and it turned out my other cousin Peter and his fiancee Beth were visiting that weekend, so we took the opportunity to see them too. Peter and Beth get married in June which is exciting! 

Rob and Beth also recently got two cats - Maisie and her son George. It was so lovely to meet them, they were very friendly and also very excited to play with us. Rob cooked lunch of toad in the hole with vegetables, which was delicious, and then chocolate pudding and ice cream. While he was cooking Lee helped and the rest of us played Mario Kart which was really fun. After lunch, which we finished about 4pm, we had to say our goodbyes as Peter and Beth had to get back to Surrey and Rob and Beth were headed out to a gig. Lee and I got home about 6pm, which was good. 

I wanted to wear my sparkly raspberry Snag tights, so I put them on first and then the shoes, which have a snakeskin pattern and are new. They're exactly the same as some black patent ones I shared a little while ago, they're from Schuh and really comfortable. My stepcousin N bought me these for my birthday but I hadn't worn them before. I think they're cute with the tights! 

I swapped dresses a couple of times before settling on this Yours dress which I've had absolutely forever. I like the sparkly top. It's an easy dress to wear and end up looking quite dressed up without it being difficult to wear. I really like it and will have to wear it again soon! 

Finally have some photos of the cats. Maisie is a gorgeous grey tabby but has some ginger in her too, which is obviously where George gets it from. So cute!


Snakeskin shoes and sparkly tights


George and Maisie both having a drink - you can see that Maisie was recently spayed and her fur is still growing back!


George in his little bed, so cute!


My aunt asked for a photo of us all so we made sure to take one just as lunch was finished. It's really nice to see my cousins as adults without our parents haha


Tiny George asleep on his tree


And me in my Yours dress and the full outfit when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment