Saturday, August 6, 2022

Trip to Filey - Day 3

On the Sunday of our trip we again were up quite early and decided to go swimming again. We had paid for passes for the weekend so it made sense to use them twice, and we didn't have to check out of the Airbnb until later, so off we went. It was a bit colder on the Sunday morning so we did spend some time outside and then a little bit of time inside before the session ended. Back in the van I had a shower and then we had a picnic lunch of whatever stuff was left over from the previous days. We got packed up and left around 1.15pm. I got home three hours later after taking Jac and then Sam home - I was absolutely knackered especially as I hadn't slept well. Lee wasn't home either - he was on his way to Bratislava for work! He wasn't home until the Wednesday so the cats and I just had to look after ourselves! 

I was wearing another new Star Wars t-shirt, which I had again bought on eBay. It's very soft and comfy to wear, and is just fun! I have really got into the habit of wearing these Scarlett & Jo skirts with t-shirts, too. 


The van we had stayed in


Me just before we left

No comments:

Post a Comment