Friday, September 22, 2023

Films of the Month - July

I watched ten films in July which was quite a low number for me, but not to worry. I also nearly wrote this post in July, because I downloaded a bunch of these pictures then, thinking they were for June. How daft of me! Never mind!


Lee and I carried on with our trip through some classic Disney films with The Jungle Book while we were on holiday in early July. I do like this one


We pickedthis out of the DVD library from where we were on holiday. Lee really likes it and wanted me to see it. I did like it but it was a bit too scary for me (I'm a total wimp). I wouldn't watch it again!


More Disney with Beauty and the Beast, which I watched a few years ago. It is cute but it's not my favourite


We watched Scream 5 because we were still making our way through all the Scream films. I really like this reinvention of it with the two girls. I like Jenna Ortega anway - if uou haven't seen Wednesday yet I highly recommend it!


Nothing happens in Cinderella! Literally nothing! It's quite boring once you're an adult


I have never seen Airheads which is a surprise because I love stupid films like this, like Wayne's World. Also, everyone bangs on about Brendan Fraser in The Mummy but no one had ever told me about Brendan Fraser in Airheads, where he is quite clearly a dish. I really liked this, it's ridiculous and fun


I was thinking about this film recently, about the man who set up the record label that The Undertones and other Northern Irish punk bands ended up on, so I watched it again. I like it


Netflix thought I might want to see the documentary about Wham! so I gave it a go and ended up really liking it. I learnt loads about both George and Andrew and about the band. It was great, I would recommend it


I have seen Maleficent before but thought I might watch it again. It's good, I like how good it looks and Angelina is great


Finally I saw the Barbie film at the cinema and I absolutely loved it. It looked amazing and it was just so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment